Welcome to Carolina Panthers Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
EnterLog in! Create an AccountIt's free!

Photo

WTB (2) Season Tickets---Lower Level

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jurspin

Jurspin

2nd String

• Fanz
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

Hi, looking to buy a set of two season tickets, interested in any portion of the lower level, will pay face value or perhaps higher depending on location.

Thanks

#2 trueblue57

trueblue57

Walk On

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Relek @ Jul 20 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, looking to buy a set of two season tickets, interested in any portion of the lower level, will pay face value or perhaps higher depending on location.

Thanks

I am eager to sell. If you like these seats, make an offer...
Great seats. Side-by-side including aisle seat. On end of row next to Sect.340. Protected from rain by overhang. Face val $4,500. Asking $4,300. Will consider selling PSLs, as well. contact: RabyMortgage@aol.com

#3 Jurspin

Jurspin

2nd String

• Fanz
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (trueblue57 @ Jul 20 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am eager to sell. If you like these seats, make an offer...
Great seats. Side-by-side including aisle seat. On end of row next to Sect.340. Protected from rain by overhang. Face val $4,500. Asking $4,300. Will consider selling PSLs, as well. contact: RabyMortgage@aol.com

Probably not gonna be able to handle club prices, thanks though.

#4 Mookie

Mookie

Walk On

• Walk-On
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

Not lower level, but I'm selling two great season ticket seats in Sec 514, Row 13, Seats 1&2 (seats on the aisle @ the 40 yard line). Here are some more details.

Seat details - 2 fantastic seats between the 40 and 45 yard line. Section 514, Row 13, seats 1-2. (on the aisle - great for getting drinks/food, extra legroom, etc.) Price is $750 per ticket ($1500 total). More details below.

I am an original PSL owner who has had these 2 season tickets for the past 15 years. In 2000, I moved out to California, but I've continued to hold onto my season tickets. Initially (before having two kids and before my mom retired and left NC) I went back to NC frequently for games and sold any remaining games as needed. However, for the past 7 years, I have sold all 20 tickets each season. I don't want to sell my PSL just yet, but have no plans to be in NC in the foreseeable future (the next 5-10 years at least) so this is a unique opportunity for you to buy my season tickets (and not have to buy a PSL).

The person who has bought my season tickets the past 4 seasons is not interested in buying my tickets any longer, so I'm looking to sell my season tickets once again (I'm sure he would vouch for me and my integrity/honor - his decision to no longer buy the tickets had nothing to do with me. In fact, if it would help ease anybodies nerves in potentially dealing with a stranger (me) I'd be happy to check with him to see if it would be alright for any prospective buyer to contact him as a reference for me).

Here are the ticket details -

I'm selling all 20 tickets as a package - no splitting them up (of course, what you do with the tickets after you get them is none of my business). Not yet selling my PSL, but there is virtually no chance that I'll be back in NC in the near future so this is a great opportunity to have access to my season tickets without having to purchase a PSL. As was the case with the previous buyer, I'm looking to establish a long-term, trusting relationship with somebody (don't want to hassle with finding a new buyer each season) Not looking to squeeze every dollar of value out of the tickets - just want fair market value and hopefully a lasting partnership where you will have access to my great season tickets for years to come.

Total price for 20 tickets (plus whatever copies of Roar magazine (written for PSL owners) I have when I send the tickets & Panthers decal) = $1500. (I'll ship them to you for free anywhere in the country). Great slate of home opponents this year (Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, Redskins, Bills, Dolphins, Vikings + the 3 NFC South teams)

email me at mmclean2112@yahoo.com if interested (or call 510-847-7082)

Thanks, Mark

PS - as far as potential playoff tickets go, you would absolutely have right-of-first-refusal if/when I sold the playoff tickets. The odds of me making it to a home playoff game from California are extremely slim (I didn't in 03 or 08 - both times the person who bought my season tickets, got the playoff tickets as well). Of course, you wouldn't be on the hook for any potential playoff tickets, but you would have the first crack at them.

PSS - I appreciate the nervousness/skepticism anybody would have in spending this much money to buy something from a stranger. What I've done in the past to build trust and limit everyone's risk when folks still don't know/trust one another is start small - for example, I could send you the first game tickets in return for $150 (or the first two games for $300 or something like that). After you promptly receive the tickets and get a chance to actually go to a game and see that the seats are great and the tickets are legit and I'm trustworthy - then we can deal with the remaining tickets. I already have this season's tickets in my possession and would mail them to you, but as a PSL owner I can also email them to you for even faster delivery (so you’ll have no problem making it to the game this Sat. night against the Ravens). I'm happy to work out the details however you might like. Same goes with payment (paypal preferred) I could even send the tickets to a friend in Charlotte if you wanted to make the transaction in person. Sorry this posting got to be so long, but I wanted to try and answer as many questions as possible up front.

Thanks again!

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users