Welcome to Carolina Panthers Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
EnterLog in! Create an AccountIt's free!

GO HEELS

• Please log in to reply
2420 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:57 AM

With a win tonight the Tar Heels can secure an NCAA berth and move into fourth in the ACC. However, UNC hasn't won in Charlottesville since 1999. Tip-off at U-Hall is scheduled for 8 p.m. and the game will be regionally televised by R/J.
8)

#2 ilikechikin

ilikechikin

Hall of Famer

• Fanz
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 04:06 PM

i think the heels will trash 'em. i don't want it to happen of course but the cavs suck. 4th place is pretty far away from 1st and 2nd though

• Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:39 PM

:scratch:

• Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:56 PM

Damn Cheating Ho’s :evil: :evil: :evil:

• Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:14 PM

you got to be kidding me :shock:

• Guests

Posted 24 February 2004 - 11:30 PM

you got to be kidding me :shock:

Robed again by the damn refs but this time the home team clock runners cheated too. All night long manipulating the time clock, the school should be band form all ACC play for the rest of the year and whoever was running the clock should be fired!!

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:47 AM

Last time i heard we were up by 9

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 11:02 AM

Last time i heard we were up by 9

then the reffs started cheating :x :evil: :x

#9 ilikechikin

ilikechikin

Hall of Famer

• Fanz
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 03:53 PM

come on guys don't blame it on the refs. i know you're pissed, but s**t happens.

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:28 PM

I ***** about the refs all the time but more this year and I NEVER blame the game on them but if you saw the game, even an honest tar heel hater would agree the heels got robed, I even know two Virginia fans told me tough break we got robed! :x

#11 ilikechikin

ilikechikin

Hall of Famer

• Fanz
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:38 PM

i feel your pain. i've had similar situations, but i just pick up and move on. nc state has a big game against gt tonight. they gotta hold #2 if they wanna catch duke and hold off WF

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 06:50 PM

i feel your pain. i've had similar situations, but i just pick up and move on. nc state has a big game against gt tonight. they gotta hold #2 if they wanna catch duke and hold off WF

Oh I’m not worried about it at all, this is just Roy’s 1st year with these spoilt kids, next year will be our year, this is probably NC States year they had a good team last year and are playing good together again this year. It still pisses me off to see a ref determine the outcome of a game and not the players 8)

#13 ilikechikin

ilikechikin

Hall of Famer

• Fanz
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 07:05 PM

i know i hate it too. that makes the game interesting. it would suck if they made all the right calls.

• Guests

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:16 PM

i know i hate it too. that makes the game interesting. it would suck if they made all the right calls.

:? :? :shock: Not for the Tar Heels it wouldn’t 8)

#15 ilikechikin

ilikechikin

Hall of Famer

• Fanz
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 09:19 PM

if you had robotic referees that were like computers you would lose a lot of the calls that you tend to get. its all judgement. no ref is perfect :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users